Listen to my audio explaining best practices:
To save audio file, right click (PC) or control click (Mac) and select “Save Target As…”
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions about using the meditation audios to get optimal results:
- Do not use while driving (unless they are the power audios from Rich in Love Course)
- Listen to them once or twice daily (first thing in the morning and/or before bed)
- You can go to different levels of trance (depending on the individual). A light trance is all that is required but it is also OK to fall asleep. You’ll find with practice that you will go deeper into trance each time
- If you have more than one audio, limit to using sessions that are related. Do not use more than two subjects/issues at a time or you will dilute your results.
- Audio Sets – There is not wrong way to use them. You will find your personal preference as to which ones work best for you at which times. Listen to only two programs at a time (sticking to one or two topics at the most) within a 14 day time-frame. You can incorporate the others as you desire once you start getting on track with the initial programs.
- Allow yourself to feel emotions while listening to the programs. They are designed to release “stuck” emotions so they can be healed.
- Allow 30-90 days of continuous listening for best results and permanent shifts in your subconscious.
- You may find that the changes are very subtle so pay attention to your mind-chatter or how you feel differently.
- Relax. If you think you have trouble visualizing, just remember that your mind always works in pictures so the information is still being absorbed by your subconscious creating associations without your conscious effort.
- If you are not seeing results, you may need more support to uncover what could be blocking your success. Find out more about Debi’s private coaching program here.